The 2018 USPS Postal Rates have been finalized. Here are some highlights of the increases and other rates, and you can download the full charts below. All rates go into effect January 21, 2018.
The Mailing Services price changes include:
- Letters (1 oz.) go from 49 cents to 50 cents
- Letters (additional ounces) stay at 21 cents
- Letters (metered) go from 46 cents to 47 cents
- Domestic Postcards increase from 34 cents to 35 cents
- The new Shipping Services product prices would increase Priority Mail 3.9 percent and Priority Mail Retail an average of 0.8 percent.